Alzheimer’s Risk & Wellness Examination
- Direct-with-provider medical history intake. ADx will schedule a phone call with the patient and intake relevant medical history data as part of the overall exam.
- Genetic testing (ApoE & MTHFR).
- A saliva collection kit is mailed to the patient and the patient’s saliva sample is returned to our lab for processing.
- ADx cognitive health blood panel. Includes 14 (15 for men) of the most well-established serum biomarkers for assessing Alzheimer’s risk. The test is physician approved and blood is drawn at any Quest Lab.
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment test (MoCA test).
- The patient meets with our physician to review results and discuss any actionable steps he or she may want to implement.
- Full access to the ADx cognitive well-being video series.